Friday, July 21, 2006

Ready for prime time?

If my writing efforts have been slacking off lately, it's because I've been concentrating my efforts in the audio realm. My sister Bay and I have been working on our entry into the growing world of podcasting with Grits to Glitz, our take on life in Tennessee vs. Las Vegas. Bay and I enjoy making each other laugh, and heaven knows we have plenty to talk about. I've spent most of my life in the South, but fate has taken me to Sin City. While I miss the cuisine, the friendly smiles, the mountains, the twisty roads, the cardinals, and so many other features of my southern home, I miss my sister more than any of those. Our podcast is a reflection of the things we talk about anyway -- TV, food, people, traffic, and just the general goings on in our lives.

If you'd like to subscribe via iTunes, check us out here, or if you'd like to see us at Podshow, we're right here. Be sure to listen for our contest in episode two and give us a call!

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

I still have to listen to these, Amy! Bad me. You guys are brave. There's a discussion going on right now among storytellers, wondering why only two people who call themselves "tellers" have made this entry into the net!

 
At 3/28/2007 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a super podcast although, sorry, I'm not into the Project Runway stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home