Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter flight

Baby #1 has taken flight. I'll try to add pictures as soon as I can, but I've found it impossible to follow her Woodstock-like flight patterns so far. She chose an especially windy day to start flight training, but so far, so good.

I have lots of hummingbird news to write about, but I hope you'll forgive me if I wait until later to record the events of the last couple of days. I have many pictures to download and several stories to tell. In the meantime, though, be sure to watch the webcam, where the one baby remains. He should fly today or tomorrow. Such excitement!

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Okay, I've just spent an hour watching this little guy! Not to mention other points in the day when I watched.

Thanks so much for all the trouble you took to share your birds with the world, Amy! Can't wait to hear more of your stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home