Monday, March 27, 2006

Lights, camera, action

We continue to await news from the hummingbird nest, but I'm certain it will be coming any moment now. I've tried to improve the webcam accessibility, but I'm afraid I've lost quality in the attempt. Still, everyone ought to be able to view the camera now at http://www.usturners.com:81. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you. My fingers are crossed that it will now work for any browser, PC or Mac, even if the frame rate isn't too good.

And as I type this, my other computer is whirring away upstairs, churning out a final copy of the video we made for the International Documentary Challenge. We ended up going to the Little A'Le'Inn in Rachel, Nevada, and talking to Pat Travis, the proprietor. She was a wonderful personality and we're really proud of the resulting video. I've put a copy of the video here for the time being, although I may remove it soon. Check it out while you have the chance!

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 5:26 AM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

I'll have to look at the webcam later; right now it says "offline." But how cool!

Off to go see the other film if I can. Good luck with that.

 
At 3/28/2006 5:37 AM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Okay, I watched the movie. That was just too fun, she is definitely what the Europeans would call an "original!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home